I was born on December 15th, 1988 in Jefferson City, Missouri. I graduated high school in 2007 and joined the United States Marine Corps Reserve shortly afterwards. I am currently a sergeant in the Marine Corps. I deployed to Iraq in 2009 and then to Germany in 2012 – 2014 where I met my wife, Annika.
I attended the University of Missouri from 2010 – 2012 and again in 2015 for business management.
With the support of my wife, friends, and family I began to follow my true passion, fitness and helping others.
NPC Junior Nationals 2017:
- 3rd heavyweight
NPC Muscle Mayhem 2017:
- 1st place novice heavyweight
- 1st place open heavyweight
NPC Midwest Championship 2016:
- 2nd place novice heavyweight
- 3rd place open heavyweight
NPC Midwest Championship 2015:
- 2nd place novice light heavyweight
- 4th place open light heavyweight
Show Me State Games 2015:
- 1st place bench press 455lbs at 230lbs body weight
Stuttgart (Germany) Bodybuilding Competition 2013:
- 1st place light heavyweight
I am a International Sports Science Association Certified Personal Trainer.
Whether your goal is to lose weight, put on muscle, get more energy, or overall just feel better about yourself, I can help. Head on over to my page here for more information and to see if I’m accepting any more clients at this time.